After the last release, last july, we haven't been sitting still. We've been finished the following updates for smash battle:
- Four additional characters
- Stereo sound
- "Press start" at the beginning of the game (which causes the player, who does this, to have control over what gamemode and level is being played)
- Jump-in character select, which means that when you can select your character, players can press start to join in
- A few minor bug fixes... as usual ;)
- And last but certainly not least: We've started to work on the single player portion!
I've also created a very basic level editor, but it's still really buggy, so I might release it later on.
Jeroen has started to set up this weblog for Smash Battle, where we will post more updates about the development of the game, as soon as the weblog is setup and working.
The old version from july is available to download at our project page on sourceforge. For the new version... you'll just have to wait until we've finished creating the single player!