- Quickly launch applications
- Add application by dragging links into it
- Easly keyboard controllable
- Hotkey to show the launch screen (default: WinKey + Q)
Known bugs* None known to me yet.
Windows installer (.exe, 105Kb)
Windows installer (.exe, 104Kb)
The latest code can also be obtained through subversion:
- FIX: Windows won't shutdown with geek launcher running
- Added small user interface and support for small icons
- Keyboard browsing with page up, page down, home and end keys.
- Notification icon title fixed
- FIX: Uninstaller does not delete geeklauncher.exe if it is running
- Added support for URIs (http, https, ftp, telnet)
- Added default icons for URIs
- First release